Paying for Your Program
There are many ways to pay for your program at The Haven, here you'll see which ways are available for your convenience, and gives you information on how to arrange them, as well as information about our Refund Policy
When you register for a program at The Haven, there are a number of different payment options available to you.
- You can pay in full for the program when you register.
- If you register more than one month before the program starts, you can secure your place with a $150 deposit. The balance will be taken two weeks before the start date of the program at the Earlybird discount rate.
- If you register more than three months before the program starts, you have the option to make monthly payments by direct debit or credit card.
- If you register between one month and two weeks before the program starts, you pay the Earlybird Discount Rate in full. No deposit option available.
- If you register less than two weeks before the program starts, you pay the Full Tuition Rate in full. No deposit option available.
We accept all major credit cards and personal cheques (which must be received at least 2 weeks prior to the program start date). We accept payment in Canadian dollars only.
If you withdraw from the program for any reason before it starts, you have the option of transferring the deposit or any amount you have paid to another program. If you do not choose to do this, we will send you a $150 deposit refund voucher. This voucher can be redeemed up to a year from the date of issue and can be given to another person to use. Any payments made over and above the $150 deposit amount will be refunded using the original payment method.
If The Haven cancels a program, a full refund will be given using the original payment method.
For our refund policy in full, click here.
For information on Financial Aid, click here.
Our registration office is open 7 days a week from 9am to 6pm. For further information email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1 800 222 9211 ext 1.
In January of each year The Haven issues a T2202A to any person that has attended a program in
the previous calendar year. The only programs that we do not issue a T2202A for are
Reflections, and The Haven Toolkits.
The Haven does not determine if you are eligible to claim the tuition on your tax return, that is
up to you.
The determining factors for eligibility are:
- That the program is offered at an educational institute in Canada certified by Human
Resources and Skills Development Canada.
- That the program develops or improves skills in an occupation.
- That the participant must be 16 years or older.
It is up to you to determine if the program you attended will develop or improve your skills for
work, or seeking of work.
If you are registered in a registered training program at The Haven; Certificate in Haven
Counselling Skills, Diploma in Haven Counselling Skills or Diploma in Haven Group
Facilitation, your tuition is automatically eligible.
T2202As will only be issued in the name of the person that attended the program.
For more information, go to the CRA web site.
For a long time, I had a vision of one primary relationship - that hasn't happened, but now what I have is many really good relationships.
Andrew Bing - [read more]