You may pay the full tuition when you register, or choose one of the following options.
If you register:
- More than 3 months before the program starts, you have the option to make monthly payments by direct debit or credit card.
- More than 1 month before the program starts, you can secure your place with a $150 deposit. The balance will be taken two weeks before the start date of the program, at the Early Bird discount rate.
- Between 1 month and 2 weeks before the program starts, you pay the Early Bird discount rate in full. No deposit option is available.
- Less than 2 weeks before the program starts, you pay the Full Tuition rage, no discount.
- We accept payment in Canadian dollars only.
- We accept major credit cards (Visa, Mastercard, American Express).
- You may also pay by personal cheque - your cheque must be received by The Haven at least 2 weeks prior to the program start date.
Convert Aeroplan miles
You can convert Aeroplan® Miles to pay toward Haven programs. 35,000 Aeroplan® Miles can be converted into a $250 credit toward payment for a program. You can also convert the Aeroplan® Miles of family members and friends to help pay for your program. For more information and to set up an account visit HigherEdPoints.com
Haven Foundation's Financial Aid Program assists those with limited incomes or financial difficulties to attend programs at The Haven. Since 2004, more than $800,000 in bursaries and interest-free loans have been provided to more than 800 adults and youth.
Click the link for more information about the Financial Aid program (terms and conditions).
To make a donation to the Haven Foundation Financial Aid Program and to learn about other ways to support our programs and participants, see Give Back.
Questions about financial aid? Please email Louise Amuir, Financial Aid Program Manager, or call 1 800 222 9211 x222.
If you withdraw from the program for any reason before it starts, you have the option of transferring your deposit and any additional amount you have paid, to another program. If you do not choose to do this, we will send you a $150 deposit refund voucher. This voucher can be redeemed up to a year from the date of issue and can be given to another person to use. Any payments made over and above the $150 deposit amount will be refunded using the original payment method. If The Haven cancels a program, a full refund will be given using the original payment method. Read our refund policy in full.
The Haven is a federally registered educational charity in Canada (89280-6407 RR0001). Your tuition may be tax deductable. In January of each year The Haven issues a T2202A (an income tax receipt for tuition tax credits) to any person that has attended a program in the previous calendar year. The Haven does not determine if you are eligible to claim the tuition on your tax return, that is up to you.
The determining factors for eligibility are:
- The program develops or improves skills in an occupation.
- The participant must be 16 years or older.
T2202As will only be issued in the name of the person that attended the program.
For more information visit Canada Revenue Agency (CRA).
The Haven registrars are available 7 days a week from 9am to 6pm at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1 800 222 9211 x1.