Living Alive Phase I
Self-awareness: Becoming aware of your patterns of behaviour and energy
The 25-day Living Alive Phase programs offer you an exciting opportunity to investigate who you really are and choose how you live your life.
In a supportive and respectful environment, you will be offered experiences designed to heighten your awareness of your physical, intellectual, emotional and spiritual self. The understanding you gain in these programs will enable you to make more informed decisions about yourself, your life and your relationships, and to live your life more fully.
The Living Alive Phase programs (I and II) are for people who:
- Want a deeper understanding of themselves
- Want to enrich the sources of meaning in their lives
- Feel stuck in old patterns of behaviour that are destructive or no longer useful
- Are at a point of change
- Want to engage more fully in their lives
Living Alive Phase I focuses on self-awareness, supporting participants to become aware of their patterns of behaviour and energy. Insights and skills are developed to help participants transform the patterns they wish to, and release blockages in their energy. During this program, you will have opportunities to:
- Know yourself and your patterns of behaviour more fully
- Discover your own personal resources
- Improve your communication skills
- Make your fantasies and imagination work for you
- Embrace the hidden aspects of who you are
- Work in a group to learn new information about yourself
- Incorporate increased self-awareness, interpersonal skills and insights into your daily life
This program offers a wide range of experiences, in addition to presentations and discussion, in a safe and respectful environment. Participants work in large group and in smaller groups, and also have the opportunity for individual appointments with the program leaders.
It is recommended to take the whole 25-day program at one time whenever possible. It can also be taken in two parts, Part A and Part B. Part A must be taken before Part B.