ONLINE: The Beauty of Conflict for Couples
How to be a ME in a WE…
Do any of these statements feel true for you?
“I don’t feel attracted to my partner anymore.”
“I want more intimacy in our relationship. I feel like we’re just roommates.”
“We used to have so much fun together. But nowadays everything is just so… blah.”
“I sometimes wonder if my partner is even attracted to me anymore.”
“I feel like I’m always irritating my partner just by existing, like somehow everything I do annoys them!”
“I can’t be myself in my relationship. I’ve just accepted it.”
“We’ve got a few recurring arguments that we can’t ever seem to resolve, like whether to spend the holidays at my parents’ house, or theirs.”
“We’ve been stuck together for two months straight and I love her, and she’s driving me nuts.”
If you can relate to any one of these, this program may be a perfect opportunity to explore your patterns and beliefs around conflict and rediscover intimacy and possibility in your relationship.
Conflict doesn’t have to be a deal breaker or painful.
This program will provide concepts, tips, and tools to help you:
- be more present and grounded when conflict comes up
- have tough conversations and feel heard
- break through unproductive repetitive patterns
…so you and your partner feel more fulfilled, passionate, and alive together.
This program is ideal for:
- Seasoned couples who are tired of fighting so much, including couples experiencing the ‘quieter’ type of conflict, like boredom, apathy or a loss of sexual desire
- New couples who want to start their relationship on a strong foundation and avoid unnecessary stress and friction in the future
- Couples dealing with big challenges (infidelity, money struggles) and life’s smaller challenges too.
This session will be held on Zoom on Sunday, June 14.
This fast-paced, interactive session is designed for couples. You’ll be working in your couples on your unique issues, as well as, having some breakouts to learn from others.
- 10:00 – Noon Session
- Noon – 2:00 – Lunch break on your own
- 2:00 – 4:00 Session
$147 per couple. You may choose to share a screen with your partner or join the call on different devices.
This online program will be hosted on Zoom, a video conferencing software that is free for participants and easy to use on a variety of devices. You will need to have a device (desktop computer or laptop recommended; tablet or smartphone can work too), reliable internet connection, and sound capabilities (headset recommended; built in or external microphone or speaker systems can work too). You will be invited to join the call up to 15 minutes early to receive technical support.
The link to join the call and Haven Online How-to guide will be emailed to participants the day before the program. All registrants will receive a reminder email the day of the program as well.