Couples Alive I: Foundation
Communication and Boundaries
Couples Alive I: Foundation is for people in primary relationship who want more, and are prepared to go beyond the familiar to find it.
The more we have at stake in a relationship, the more challenging it can be to speak and listen. Unaddressed misunderstandings, unspoken wishes, and recurring struggle-points can become the breeding ground for score-keeping, distancing, and resentment.
Through expert facilitation, experiential learning of our renowned communication and relationship models, and practice in a structured environment with your primary partner, we present a new way forward, a different kind of future together. When you learn how to cultivate deep connection and intimacy, you lay the groundwork for a dynamic, enduring primary relationship.
Couples Alive I Foundation is for you and your partner if you want to:
- Deepen intimacy and connection
- Practice essential couples' communication skills
- Cultivate a rich relationship garden where each of you grow together, yet thrive as individuals too
- Increase awareness and understanding of each of your behaviours and defenses
- Recognize and transform entrenched family rules and patterns
- Bring greater understanding and clarity to daily conversations and your relationship
- Learn how to distinguish between boundaries and walls, and respect and value both
- Learn to identify and express your preferences and how to deeply listen to theirs
- Experience the impact that seemingly subtle changes in language can have on your dialogue and outcomes
Click here for program highlights and an FAQ.
If you’re ready to invest in a more connected, enriching and dynamic relationship, join us for Couples Alive I: Foundation!
Register by May 23, 2019 to take advantage of our Early Bird pricing (below).