Sexual Intelligence for Body, Mind and Heart
This is a dynamic program in The Haven's core curriculum that teaches erotic literacy for body, mind and heart.
- Do you experience anxiety, heartache, confusion or apathy connected with sexuality and relationships?
- Do you want to learn erotic skills for enhanced arousal and orgasmic states as well as clarity, communication and connection?
This program in The Haven’s core curriculum teaches erotic literacy for body, mind and heart through surrendering to the ocean of erotic energy within. It demonstrates how we can steer our sexuality with erotic honesty in community and in our partnerships.
The program is for people of all genders and orientations who would like to:
- Address and reduce sexually related anxiety, guilt and shame
- Learn diverse perspectives on sexuality throughout the life- and relationship-cycle
- Learn erotic skills to enrich their life
- Make more conscious and healthful sexual choices
- Learn about the power aspects of sexuality and discover how to have fun in a safe way
- Find eros in the natural world
- Discover where spirituality and sexuality meet
In an atmosphere of consent and confidentiality, we will strengthen our vitality through breath work, movement, listening, reflection and sharing. We will explore ancient tantric and taoist wisdom, as well as modern sexology and sexual health sciences.
This program is intended for everybody. It is not designed specifically for couples, although couples are certainly welcome to attend.
For more information about the program please feel free to contact Elfi at 250 247 9504 or firstname.lastname@example.org
This program does not require approval by the registrar of the Private Training Institutions Branch (PTIB) of the Ministry of Advanced Education, Skills and Training. As such, the registrar did not review this program.